Monday, July 23, 2007

Fake Plastic Trees

A rather less alternative song by Radiohead, but definitely a great one.

A green plastic watering can For a fake chinese rubber plant In the fake plastic earth That she bought from a rubber manIn a town full of rubber plans To get rid of itself
It wears her out, it wears her out It wears her out, it wears her out
She lives with a broken man A cracked polystyrene manWho just crumbles and burns He used to do surgery On girls in the eighties But gravity always wins
And it wears him out, it wears him out It wears him out, it wears him out
She looks like the real thing She tastes like the real thing My fake plastic love But I can't help the feeling I could blow through the ceiling If I just turn and run
And it wears me out, it wears me out It wears me out, it wears me out
And if I could be who you wanted If I could be who you wanted
All the time, all the time

(Weird) Arrangement of words by Abel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fudge in mouth said disgustingly...

Wah what an utmostly tiring tiring tiring song-Lou

July 25, 2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

Actually you are quite right dear. But the music quite nice leh. In a wearisome kind of tone. haha.

July 26, 2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home