Thursday, March 09, 2006

Croak and Screech

Just went for my research methods lab tutorial today and my tutor has the surname of "Sang". I remember i used to have a math teacher in secondary school with the surname of "Sung". There is a soccer player with a last name of "Song", although i have never personally met him. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that goes by a Mr/Mrs "Singing".
Speaking of teachers, here's another joke from Bromwell High.
Teacher: "I think you have attention deficit disorder"
Student: "Whats that?"
Teacher: "Whats what?"
I like it. I was a rebellious student. I even had 'i dont like teacher' songs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

"We don't need, no education
We don't like no class control
No teachers prescence in the classroom
Won't you leaves us kids alone
Hey teachers, leave us kids alone
All in all, we're just square pegs in round holes."

My I don't like teachers song... remind me to sing it for you when I next see you...

March 10, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

Why your one like so intellectual one. Mine had "Box them in their ears" hahahaha.

March 10, 2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home