Monday, January 30, 2006

Sacrosanct

I was playing 'Taboo' with my parents and relatives yesterday and i realised that the game can tell a lot of things about people. I guess the revelations of it you can figure out yourself once you have played the game a couple of times. Just be a little more perceptive. Anyways, just to illustrate my point; my mum was giving clues on "something small, usually a pest" -- and i blurted out "Badger! Armadillo!". Afterwards, i analysed this to mean that i was incredibly weird. The answer was 'rat' by the way.
I wonder if its got anything to do with my name. Many people spelled my name as 'Able' while i was growing up. Maybe because they thought my name was written that way they treated me in a manner that influenced my maturity process. Then again, i have people spelling 'Louise' as 'Lousie' which is kind of the opposite of 'Able'. This could be why we are a couple. HAHAHA.
However, it is most likely that this post is mainly non-sensical and that none of the above results from any logic. I smell a rat in the reasoning somewhere. But in all honesty, it could be a badger or an armadillo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mishi said disgustingly...

haha "something small, usually a pest"--- badger??? armadillo? haha u're weird... i wldn't wanna play taboo with u.... hahah

January 31, 2006 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home