Monday, September 17, 2007

cheeseCAKE

If you do not know yet, my favourite band is CAKE. When i tell people this, they tend to sing or hum the song "I will survive". This song though was not composed by them, but they resang the cover. And it is far from my favourite song. Having said that, i have been trying desperately to buy their 2007 album, 'B-sides and rarities' (shown in picture). Somehow it just takes very long to come to Singapore or Perth. But Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears, now those punks are everywhere. Sigh.


3 Comments:

Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

Anyone know how to change the comment from said to something else?

September 17, 2007 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

You already did. And you attacking me with this post right? coz I hummed that day.

September 18, 2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

I havnt changed it leh. I mean on this comments page. Like your -d- 'said' can change or not? I not attacking you, its just that no one listens to cake thus so hard to buy the CDs, unless its like 9 mths later. HAHA.

September 18, 2007 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home