Monday, September 03, 2007

Shadow Writers



UWA recently had a book fair and i managed to find 2 books by Singapore writer Colin Cheong, who is really not bad. My parents think he is rather good too. Its very Singaporean though the topics he writes about which might not be to everyones taste. However, the cover of one of his books has him posing in the shadows and it kind of threw me off that the picture looked at bit like me. Whether this is a fortunate or unfortunate occurrence i leave you the readers to decide. Well, at least he has published a book or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mishi said disgustingly...

i have that book "seventeen"!! haha... i got it when i was round that age. =) i like his writing.

September 04, 2007 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

I see the specs the brows and the nose. But further than that I see no resemblance. -Lou

September 05, 2007 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home