Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Exe...cute me

Its the holidays, why am i trying to find time to go running? Makes sense doesnt it? Well, not like most of my other execuses that i make in bed to not go running in the morning. I pity my housemate who listens to such nonsense.
1. " My eye lid has a cut last night from soccer"
2. " My ear is stuck"
3. " Its too cold"

During easter, i was wondering what if Jesus decided to make some excuses to die for the sins of the world. And he had a great reason to want to escape from it as well. He was running from death.

Im forgiven
because you were forsaken
im accepted, you were condemned
im alive and well
your spirit is within me
because you died and rose again
Amazing love, how can it be?

that you, my king. would die for me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

Interesting analogy. -Lou

April 19, 2006 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home