Monday, October 08, 2007

Finally Thesis Handed In

Thanks for everyone who encouraged me when i was struggling in the last few days of my thesis. Cant really believe that its over. Now that its handed in, it seems like a part of me is missing somewhat. Like there is just something i DONT need to think about constantly anymore. HAHA. Special mention to Louise who so kindly waited patiently as i kind of neglected her a bit during the stressful period. But there was one particular incident that made me smile during the painful week. Heres a video.. its on soccer. Its really quite hilarious. I dont know what came over the fan or the player (Dida). Life is always worth living, its just that happiness sometimes requires the turning over of some rocks.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

he really got substituted????

need a ice pack leh.. must be a hot guy with hot hands. fag..

October 09, 2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home