Monday, August 14, 2006

And the NEW WINNER IS!!.......

DERREL!! I am sorry man, its really quite exaggeratedly funny.
As my name starts with AB, it is likely that people who dial me on their handphones sometimes do so by mistake. To prevent this from happening to anybody i think everyone shld get to know an Aaron or just save a ficticious contact as the first name. Also i think its Nokia phones which are SO user-friendly that if u keep pressing the dial button enough times, it sends the sms to the first contact. Pain for me i guess.
However, this morning my friend Derrel so kindly sms-ed my 58 times!! it might be 60 but i think i deleted 2. But anyway, it was irritating at first. But after a while i was telling Louise on MSN i was hoping it hit 3 digits. HAHA. I think all the beeping was good too in the sense that Charles managed to get up because of it. Cannot really be sure it was because of this but yes a incredible 58 times~!!!. That will take some beating. Hope he is not on some pre-paid plan though cos if an sms costs 25 cents then he spent arnd $15 nagging me "ok bye. Cya."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

Well.. considering that you only told me of this on the 20-something message, you win for patience. Either that or derell still wins for sending messages at an incredible speed. ;p-Lou

August 14, 2006 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

Haha ... rather funny this. Now which was Derrel trying to contact ... Big Brother or Idol? Or was it those SMS dating things .... I wonder ....

August 14, 2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger Mishi said disgustingly...

haha does he even know?? haha. oh man, this beats the drunk on tiramisu joke. ;p

August 15, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

Yes he knows. I called me after the 58th sms. And asked me "Hey you called me ah". Yes i called him many times so that he would pick up the phone and stop sms-ing me.

August 15, 2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home