Thursday, April 28, 2005

Driven up the wall

Having read most of Pastor Patrick's emails on the Purpose Driven Life book, i must say they are quite adequate summaries of the day's reading. However, i thought i give it a try with a distinctive flavour of irrelevance. Please do not equate irrelevance to irreverence. One aids memory, one defines blasphemy. I do apologise to those who feel perturbed at reading my take on PDL but i do welcome restrained comments. All this after 20 days of non-posting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

I'm deeply offended by your Christian views and the use of my name in the title of your website..

But I have to say, this is a really smooth layout, looks awesome. Wish I had as much style or class as you, dang. So spiffy!

May 18, 2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger Mishi said disgustingly...

eh are u mad? commenting on ur own blog hahaha... madness

May 26, 2005 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said disgustingly...

haha... and mishiiii

you're commenting on abel's commenting on his own blog

okok... yeah and I am commenting on your commenting on abel's commenting on his own blog

anyway, abel, I thought you were going to keep this commentary on 40 days running? The campaign has come to a close!

May 26, 2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger efarmer said disgustingly...

Actually, that person called abel is not me. Because my username is efarmer. And i apologise for being so busy with studies. sigh. I just saw exam handout and i have no idea about any of the 9 essay questions. By the way, i wonder wat this abel guy is offended about? Would be interesting to know.

May 27, 2005 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home