Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vehicles & Animals / Tourist

Sometimes you hope that more people would listen to the bands you like. But then once a group becomes overly mainstream and popular, they kind of lose their soul. I was trying to find a word to describe what kind of music 'Athelete' make. And i read a review use the word 'atmospherics'. Good word. I will use that description now. And hope the soul in their atmosphere never changes.

I would like to think our paths are straight Disconnected from choices we make That there is no reason why it can't be like you said
One day it's gonna happen I dont know when I'll be on your street But I know one day it's gonna happen You're gonna be swept off your feet
I would like someone to make a map Mark my home and draw some lines that match All of the reasons why It can be like you said -- Street Map

And i like the melody to this song (if you could call it a melody) : Athlete - If I found out song lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home